The table shows the number of foreign visitors in millions to 7 countries Summarise the information and make comparisons where relevant Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table shows the number of foreign visitors (in millions) to 7 countries. Summarise the information and make comparisons where relevant. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Given is a table which illustrates information about the number of tourists to seven different countries.
A glance at this table provided, reveals that France with more than 53 million foreign visitor is by far the most popular country in tourism industry.
7.4 millions of these visitors come from UK while only one hundred thousand people of America come to visit France. Meanwhile, Italy and Canada with respectively 20 million and 15 million visitors are in the second and third place.
It is evident by information provided, that Australia and Ireland with less than 5 million foreign visitors are the least popular countries for tourists. Also it is interesting to note that people from UK and USA are equally interested to visit Australia and Ireland. While more than 10 million American visitors prefer to visit Canada, only 0.6 million people from UK travel to this country.