You recently stayed at your friend s place to look after the house while he she is away You accidentally damaged something in his her house Write a letter to your friend and say What was the accident When did it happen Suggest how the damage can be fixed

You recently stayed at your friend’s place, to look after the house while he/she is away. You accidentally damaged something in his/her house. Write a letter to your friend and say
- What was the accident?
- When did it happen?
- Suggest how the damage can be fixed.

Dear Amar,

How are you? Hope you are doing well and enjoying your holidays. Many thanks for considering me and giving me an opportunity to take care of your house in your absence. As discussed previously I am looking for a bigger house for 2 weeks as my parents would be here to meet me and my wife. Definitely your house had really solved my purpose.

Just for your information, yesterday while doing cleaning in your house I unfortunately damage one of the bedrooms window glass. This is the reason, I am writing to you now to inform about this incident. Moreover in this accident I hurt my right hand very badly.

I know probably after reading this letter you would be worried about the safety of an apartment as I know last month only you had renovated your complete home. However, I would like to assure you that please do not take tension about this as I would arrange for fix and bear all the expenses.

In fact I had already spoken to one of the workers in our area and he had agreed to change the complete glass of a window after New Year eve. Once again I am really sorry to bother you on your holidays.

Regards
Sunil