Your university lecturer gave you an assignment You won t be able to submit your assignment on time Write to your lecturer asking for an extension In the letter describe the situation explain why your assignment will be late say when you will be able to h

Dear Sir,

I am Pratik Patel, 2nd year student of CSE department, writing this letter to request for an extension on assignment submission.

First of all, I am studying in B.Sc. Computer science and as part of my course work you have given me assignment to implement shortest path algorithm in C. As you know, I really like C programming and when I got this assignment, I really felt happy and decided to do my level best to complete this task on time. However, last week, when I was driving my bike back to home, I accidently collide with car and got seriously injured. Some people quickly took me to the hospital. Doctors suggested me to take complete bed rest for two months. As a result, it is not possible for me to complete assignment on time. So I request some extension on this matter.

I know that you are normally very strict on assignment deadlines, but I hope that you will consider my reason valid and will provide me one month extension to complete my assignment in best way.

Yours faithfully,
Pratik Patel

2nd year student
the 2nd year student

to implement shortest path
to implement the shortest path

in best way.
in the best way.