Write a letter to your boss apologising for the recent meeting you missed at work 1 Apologise for missing the meeting 2 Explain what happened 3 Say what you will do to compensate Write not less than 150 words

Write a letter to your boss apologising for the recent meeting you missed at work.
1. Apologise for missing the meeting.
2. Explain what happened.
3. Say what you will do to compensate.

Write not less than 150 words.

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am writing you to express my sincere apology for not attending the recent important meeting. As I am aware, it was for new software launch for our company's employees and mandatory to attend.
If I may explain myself, I was eagerly waiting for this event as I wanted to learn this software for my bright future. I am a workaholic person and had never missed such events in my career so far. But, last night, while I was in deep sleep, I heard my mom calling me for help. She needed a medical assistance immediately so I took her to hospital as I was the only one present in the house.She was treated for stroke and went through to multiple tests. I was in a state of panic and consequently completely forgot about the meeting.
Would you please accept my apology for not attending such a vital seminar. I had a telephonic conversation with our company's web programmer and he agreed to teach me that software on this weekend. I assure you that I will keep serving our company in a best way.
I hope you will consider my situation favorably.
Yours sincerely,
Aman