Essay topics: write a letter to your teacher explaining sudden decision of leaving the course and returning home country.
why you have to leave
what part of the course you enjoyed most?
I am writing to inform you about my leaving the course on sudden notice in order to go back my home in Pakistan to finish some urgent tasks at my workplace and to support my parents during their illness. I want to thank you for all of your incredible efforts to make this course invaluable for us.
My reason for leaving is an issue at my work place to support a client. My company did a project for a Turkish company to make financial model, feasibility study, financial statements and regulatory accounts. However, client is facing technical issues while converting project into the process. Therefore, my boss urged me to go turkey and sort out the problem on urgent basis, so that we would not face any legal issues. In addition to this, my father has gotten extremely sick and want me to spend time with him.
I loved every day of the course offered by one of the top-notch Universities in the world. This course was selected by me to excel in my professional life, getting new skills and perspective about the world. Your way of teaching is incredible, asking questions on a daily basis from last lectures to revise it, taking test on a regular basis, and giving notes which contain a plethora of information.
i hope to take this course again one day.
- Nowadays food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? (61)
- Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development? (73)
- Children nowadays spend a great deal of time watching television. However, television cannot replace the book as a learning tool, which is why children are less well-educated today. (73)
- Children nowadays spend a great deal of time watching television. However, television cannot replace the book as a learning tool, which is why children are less well-educated today.To what extent do you agree with this statement? (61)
- Modern medical science has made it possible to combat many diseases. This is one reason that people are living longer lives now than they did in the past. Discuss the effects this might have on society. (84)
- Some people think that both travellers and business people must have the same attitude to local people and the traditions of countries they visit. (56)
- Throughout history, male leaders always lead us to violence and conflict. If a society is governed by female leaders, it will be more peaceful. (67)
- Many people strive to maintain a successful career and happy family life at the same time. What problems can this situation create? What are the possible solutions? (67)
- Some people think that uniform at school is unnecessary and should be banned. (61)
- In your opinion, what incentives could be offered that would persuade more people to embrace electric cars? (73)