Convenience foods will become increasingly prevalent and eventfully replace traditional foods and traditional methods of food preparation.To what extent do u agree or disagree with this opinion?

For the past years our ancestors do not have the convenience in the way they eat and prepare their food. However, as the years gone by convenient foods, changes traditional food and traditional way of food preparation.

To begin, not everyone prefer this idea. First reason, it is expensive and will affect the family's budget. Second reason, it is not healthy for the fact that we are not aware of how the food is being prepared, since we are not the one who cooked it. In addition, food that is being expose to traditional way of cooking cannot be replaced with convenient foods. How it is prepared matters most. For example, cooking rice in an iron pot using a wooden sticks which is considered as a traditional way, cannot be compared to the taste of the rice that is being cooked in a rice cooker which is considered preparing food in an easy way. Therefore, traditional cooking outstand still.

On the other hand, convenient way of cooking were preferred by some people. To illustrate, after work employees together with their family end up eating in a restaurant where they find it as convenient way, rather than spending much of their time preparing for food at home. The reason for this they wanted to relax after work. Lastly, instant foods conceivably are convenient foods. Best part of it is less expesive but considered to be unhealthy. Instead of saving, you will end up on paying for hospital bills because they preferred the covenient way of eating their food.

In sum, whatever people chooses to prefer consuming convenient foods or choosing traditional foods and preparing it traditionally. Both choices can affect or influence how long they wanted to live in this world.

as the years gone by convenient foods, changes traditional food and traditional way of food preparation.
as the years went by, convenient foods changed traditional food and traditional way of food preparation.

not everyone prefer this idea.
not everyone prefers this idea.

traditional cooking outstand still.
traditional cooking outstands still.

convenient way of cooking were preferred by some people.
convenient ways of cooking were preferred by some people.

where they find it as convenient way
where they find it as a convenient way

The reason for this they wanted to relax after work
The reason for this is that they wanted to relax after work

whatever people chooses to prefer consuming convenient foods or choosing traditional foods and preparing it traditionally.
Description: this is only a clause

Sentence: Therefore, traditional cooking outstand still.
Error: outstand Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Best part of it is less expesive but considered to be unhealthy.
Error: expesive Suggestion: expensive

Sentence: Instead of saving, you will end up on paying for hospital bills because they preferred the covenient way of eating their food.
Error: covenient Suggestion: convenient