Fatherhood ought to be emphasised as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up. To what extent do you agree or

Fatherhood ought to be emphasised as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Parents are important character for children. Children can study to walk because parents care and guide children to walk. Not only study to walk but children need parents control and more advice for what activities children want to do inside or outside home. Parents can be like friend, can be like boyfriend or girlfriend or can be like little brother or little sister for our children. Parents should to be a good actor for our children because children need parents in all situations. Nevertheless, from my perspective, parents such mother and father are do control and divide responsibility to make children grow better together.

Mother and father have different character for each other. In science of psychology, mother has character to give affection area and father has character to give rule are for children. For example, children aware to help other people who have problem, children get that moral value from mother while children understand to kill someone is a crime, it is from father value.

Secondly, mother and father have to show good behavior together in front of children because children will copy what parents do. For example, parents who like smoke and drink much alcohol, it can be make children do same activities like parents.

Depend on that reasons, children need mother and father to make them personality. Gustav Jung said, children will have incomplete for personality if just only mother or only father to guide and help children.

On other hand, mother and father have to same paradigm to bring the children up. If parents have different paradigm and failed to compare for each other, children will get confuse. For example, mother give more protect for children. It means children hard to get permission from mother to do activity. But, father give freedom for children and give trust while children can do activity with own self. It possible to make mother and father usually fight and it is not good for children.

To sum up, mother and father should to have intelligent and wisely to divide character and responsibility for growing up children together. It means, mother and father have to make good team work for our children.

Sentence: Parents can be like friend, can be like boyfriend or girlfriend or can be like little brother or little sister for our children.
Description: The word like is not usually used as an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to like

parents such mother and father are do control and divide responsibility
parents such mother and father can control and divide responsibilities

and father has character to give rule are for children
and father has character to give rules which are for children

children aware to help
children are aware to help

while children understand to kill someone is a crime,
while children understand that killing someone is a crime,

to make them personality
to make them in personality

have to same paradigm to bring the children up
have same paradigm to bring the children up

children will get confuse
children will get confused

mother give more protect for children.
mother gives more protections for children.

father give freedom
father gives freedom

mother and father should to have
mother and father should have