It is generally accepted that families are not as closed as they used to be Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together

It is generally accepted that families are not as closed as they used to be. Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together.

In the past, every person of a family was lived together whereas now, sometimes children, father, and mother are stayed different places in order to study, or earn money. Although there are some reasons that act as a catalyst to separate the people from a family, I believe this tendency can be changed through taking proper actions.

Certainly, there are some causes that influence the people to detach from their household nowadays. Firstly, as earning money is one of the important for livelihood that increases from last few years, men member of a house usually go to the outside of his own are...

are stayed different places
are stayed at different places

earning money is one of the important for livelihood
earning money is one of the important things for livelihood

some preventive measures we should take to eliminate this problem.
we should take some preventive measures to eliminate this problem.
some preventive measures should be taken to eliminate this problem.

Sentence: Firstly, as earning money is one of the important for livelihood that increases from last few years, men member of a house usually go to the outside of his own area for a job to maintain a happy lifestyle.
Suggestion: Refer to men and member