In Many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the causes of this? What solution can you suggest?

In the recent years we often hear terrible news about pupils that gone wild. We cannot almost imagine how such hideous behavior came to a student's mind. Many young ones are affected and for some they are traumatized. In this essay, I will provide a couple of causes why school children are behaving badly and plausible fix about this matter.

To begin with, good conduct begins at home. If the child is disturbed with family issues this definitely reflect on young's mind. Whenever a child hears constant shouting, saying awful words and beating a family member, they might think that it is perfectly fine to do it to someone else. Secondly, peer pressure could be one reason from their fellow student. Classmates often dare one another to be able to gain each other's trust and to be "in or to be accepted in the "brotherhood". Another point to be considered is the bullying. Where in a young adult is trying to prove his strength. Lastly, children is trying to replicate what they see in violent movies of online games. This gives a child a confidence to hurt other people.

However, it is never too late to save these students. One of the solution is to undergo in a child counselling. Psychiatrists who are expert in child behavior can really help a troubled mind. Giving advice to the child's parents will come a long way. In this way, parents will adjust their way of acting in front of their sons and daughters. Moreover, an option to punish the stubborn pupil is to enlist them in school activities such as charity works or environment organization for them to realize their worth and this will encourage them to socialize with good mannered students. Furthermore, incline the bad schoolchild in university programs and team them up with a professor who can be a mentor to lead them properly.

To conclude, with perseverance and guidance I believe that bad behavior students can still grow up in the right path. Juveniles need a role model, a person to look up to and be an inspiration for them to do better and not to hurt a soul.

about pupils that gone wild.
about pupils who are gone wild.
about pupils gone wild.

and plausible fix about this matter.
and a plausible fix about this matter.
and plausible fixes about this matter.

this definitely reflect on young's mind
this definitely reflects on young's mind

One of the solution is
One of the solutions is