In many countries today, the eating habits and lifestyle of children are different from those of previous generations. Some people say this has had a negative effect on their health. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Health is a greatest gift and it is more important than a individual might realize. There are two main factors that influence our well-being. Many people argue that if nowadays kids has a unhealthy life is due habits and a style of living compared to the past. I fully agree with this view and I believe that this alarming situation has come about for several reasons.

To begin with, these days is a common situation that the children used to skip the most important meal of the day, the breakfast, probably because they have other tasks competing in their mind. As a result, when kids get from school they are more hungry so they tend to eat any kind of junk food and this bad habit leads with time to an unhealthy way of life. Moreover, today's day ever more kids spend their time on computer or video games rather than dedicate their leisure time to a physical activity and I believe that it is partly blame of the parents. Indeed, If a child sees their parents eating vegetables or go for a walk after dinner, children easily will do the same so that kids habits will change for the better.

Furthermore, the average live of individuals will be definatly increase by quite smoking. While preceding generations were always monitored closely by parents nowadays instead more and more teenagers have more freedom to hanging out and drinking alchol. According to a recent statistical data analysis, there are more consume of alcohol these days among the youth than in the past. Overdose of alchool can lead to serious health problems, including high blood pressure and heart failure. Although, there are many advertisements which inform the guys about the risks of drinking alcohol, the situation does not seem to be improved.

In conclusion, as far as I am concerned, youth had a better lifestyle in the past than now. However, parents have to care more about this kids situation in order to prevent and guarantee them a healthy life.

Many people argue that if nowadays kids has a unhealthy life is due habits and a style of living compared to the past.
Many people argue that if nowadays kids have a unhealthy life, it is due to habits and styles of living compared to that in the past.

Sentence: Health is a greatest gift and it is more important than a individual might realize.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and greatest

these days is a common situation
these days it is a common situation

that it is partly blame of the parents.

Sentence: Indeed, If a child sees their parents eating vegetables or go for a walk after dinner, children easily will do the same so that kids habits will change for the better.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to kids and habits

will be definatly increase by quite smoking.
will be definitely increased by quite smoking.

Sentence: Furthermore, the average live of individuals will be definatly increase by quite smoking.
Error: definatly Suggestion: defiantly

Sentence: While preceding generations were always monitored closely by parents nowadays instead more and more teenagers have more freedom to hanging out and drinking alchol.
Error: alchol Suggestion: alcohol

Sentence: Overdose of alchool can lead to serious health problems, including high blood pressure and heart failure.
Error: alchool Suggestion: alcohol