Essay topics: Many people spend a lot of money on clothes, haircuts, and beauty products to enhance their appearance. Some people think that it is a good way to spend money, while others think that there is a better way to spend it. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Human beings are instinctively attracted to beauty and, accordingly, do everything to manipulate the environment they live in so they can quench this feeling. Some people go one step further and pay a lot of attention to their appearance, thus, spend their money on clothes, shoes, and the like. However, this behaviour is questioned by critics who believe there are better ways for spending money. I admit that I am categorized in the former group, even though the other group of people overlook important considerations. Hence, this essay aims to address each group's reasons to provide a better understanding of the matter.
Those who are against the idea of spending money on appearance think t ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Some people feel that certain workers like nurses, doctors and teachers are undervalued and should be paid more, especially when other people like film actors or company bosses are paid huge sums of money that are out of proportion to the importance of t (90)
- (CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP) Your career plan and benefit to your home country: Describe your immediate plans upon completion of your Chevening award. You should explain your longer-term (5-10 year) career objectives and describe how your time in the UK will h (36.9231)
- (CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP) Your leadership and networking skills:Outline your experience and style of leadership. You should discuss your commitment to networking within the Chevening community, and beyond, in order to find solutions or bring about beneficia (62.5)
- (CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP)Your academic background:Describe your educational achievements to date. You should explain why you feel confident in your ability to successfully complete your proposed courses of study in the UK, and specify why your courses were (60)
- Your personal statement: Explain why you are applying to the Chevening programme and describe the personal, intellectual and interpersonal qualities that make you well placed to be a future leader in your home country. (60)
- (SAMPLE)Happiness is considered very important in life.Why is it difficult to define?What factors are important in achieving happiness? (80)
- Some people say that the best way to improve public health is the increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effects on public health and that other measure is required.discuss both views and give your opi (70)
- The diagram bellow Shows how the Australian bureau of meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.Write a report for university lecturer describing information shown below.You should write at lea (50)
- The charts bellows show the result of survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie charts shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.Write a report for a university lecturer, de (80)
- The graph below shows the percentages changes in the number of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006. (60)