Essay topics: More and more people these days work harder and longer hours and have no time for family life and friends. What are the causes in your opinion? How is it affecting family life and the society as a whole? Use relevant examples to support your view
Lifestyle has undergone dramatic changes over couple of decades. Presently, people are in the rat race of achieving more and more in every field. Hence, they are lack of quality time to spend with kith and kins. Here, I would like to account for causes and effects behind this phenomenon.
There are manifold causes behind it. First and foremost, people are passionate for living aristocratic lifestyle. Therefore, they have to work round the clock in order to earn money to fulfill their wishes such as buying ravishing homes, cars and electronic apparatus. Apart from it, people, being show off, want to earn name and fame by accomplishing massive success. As a result, they are being subjected t ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Nowadays more tasks at home and work are being performed by robots. Why do you think it is happening? Is it a negative or positive development? (84)
- Nowadays young people are spending most of their leisure time using smartphone and tablets for amusement. Is it a positive or a negative development? Give your opinion. (72)
- Nowadays people buy a lot of things even though they don’t really need them. Why is it happening, in your opinion? Is it a positive or negative trend for the individual and the society? (69)
- Nowadays people buy a lot of things even though they don’t really need them. Why is it happening, in your opinion? Is it a positive or negative trend for the individual and the society? (72)
- Nowadays congestion and traffic jams are a common and major problem in most cities. Some people believe it is a good idea to construct wider roads to resolve this issue. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? What can be the solution, in your opini (64)
- Some people think that if a country is already rich any addition in economic wealth does not make its citizens happier. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or (87)
- It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (79)
- Some people believe that no homework should be given to children. Others, however, say that extra work is needed after school for children and teenagers in order to succeed. Discuss both the views and give your opinion including reasons and relevant examp (92)
- Nowadays people usually retire at the age of 60 or 65, but some want to keep working as long as they can. Is this a positive or a negative development? Give you own opinion and relevant examples. (78)
- Some people believe that modern designs for schools and offices with more open spaces are necessary. What are the advantages and disadvantages of such spaces? Give your opinion. (69.59999999999999)