More people have unhealthy diet and do not do enough exercises What are the reasons for this How can we encourage people to have healthier lifestyle

More people have unhealthy diet and do not do enough exercises. What are the reasons for this? How can we encourage people to have healthier lifestyle?

In the last few decades, obesity has become a global healthy concern, ant it typically results from poor diet and lack of enough exercise. In this essay, I am going to examine the reasons why people eat unhealthy and do not get enough exercises. Some possible suggestions to this trend will be also discussed.

There are numerous factors, which are thought to contribute to this phenomenon. The primary one is that due to the fast and hectic paced of lives, many people have less time to prepare meals at home for themselves as well as their families, and ready-to eat meals or fast foods become their frequent meal option. However, those foods are incredibly high in fat and salt and responsible for many ailments as obesity, heat disease and so on. Another reason is the sedentary lifestyle. To be more specific, in modern society, it is common for many individuals to spend the majority of their time in front of a computer to work or study, and then they return home by cars to watch television. This, over time, can result in a lack of regular physical activity to them.

There are many ways that can be used for convincing people to adopt more healthy lifestyles. One of approaches is that the government should educate people about the negative impacts of unhealthy lifestyles, and ensure all people are aware of the consequences through public service advertising. In addition, more gyms and recreation centers should be build and available for using in every community so people do not have to go far to access them and will use those facilities frequently.

In conclusion, individuals would adopt a healthy lifestyle if they are well informing about the harmful effects of poor diet. Also, if the government or communities could create an easy and a convenient environment for people to access fitness facilities, the likelihood of getting enough exercises would be definitely increased by that.

more gyms and recreation centers should be build
more gyms and recreation centers should be built

Most sentences are simple sentences. More sentences varieties wanted.