Now a days people care about their appearance more than before Do you agree or disagree Give reason with examples

Now-a-days people care about their appearance more than before. Do you agree or disagree? Give reason with examples.

In this avant-garde world,generally people are more fashion conscious. It has become a debatable question whether people care about their physical appearance or not.However, fashion plays an importunate role in our life. Some people agree with it while some have negative thoughts. Here, I am personally inclined to the favour of given statement.

There are ample reasons behind this phenomenon. To begin with, people are more influenced by westernization in order to enhance their standard of living as fashion shows our standard. Fashion is a essential part of our life. Some folks want to become modern by hook or by crook. Consequently, people care their physical appearance to survive in this modern world.

Moreover, media is also a major culprit to glory fashion or appearance. Media is flooded with various advertisements. There are a lot of advertisements on the internet, television, newspaper and many more like as footwear, clothes and many more. Advertisements attract to people and make a good influence on us. Media make target to vulnerable people which can easily hurt emotionally or physically. Thus, people are made to believe whatever they put on necessary to keep up to date.

In augmentation to it, gone are the days when job were labour intensive. Media had for less influence on our lives. However, now a days mostly people do professional jobs like as salesman, bank manager, air hosteress and many more. All these jobs required good appearance because in this jobs we have to good personality and we motivate easily to consumer.

In addition to it, today people have their favourite celebrities . Whatever, they do people try to chase them . According to a recent survey conductef by cosmopolitan magazine has revealed that, a major section of society follow their favourite celebrity to look fashionable and smart.

On paradoxical side of it, some proportion of people ponder that, there are several other factors to consider instead of fashion. Some people prefer importance to money because money plays an important role in our life and they believe in this axiom money be gets money. They want to earn a lot of money. They assume beauty needs no ornament.

To recapitulate, as per my above confabulation it is axiomatic that, fashion is a inevitable part of our life. It is a certainly best way because it is very useful in our life to appearance fashionable and smart

Fashion is a essential part of our life
Fashion is an essential part of our life

Media make target to vulnerable people which can easily hurt emotionally or physically
Media make target to vulnerable people who can be easily hurt emotionally or physically

fashion is a inevitable part of our life
fashion is an inevitable part of our life

It is a certainly best way
It is certainly the best way

it is very useful in our life to appearance fashionable and smart

Sentence: All these jobs required good appearance because in this jobs we have to good personality and we motivate easily to consumer.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and jobs

Sentence: However, now a days mostly people do professional jobs like as salesman, bank manager, air hosteress and many more.
Error: hosteress Suggestion: hostess

Sentence: According to a recent survey conductef by cosmopolitan magazine has revealed that, a major section of society follow their favourite celebrity to look fashionable and smart.
Error: conductef Suggestion: conducted

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...