Overfishing of the world s oceans threatens many species with extinction and is putting the livelihood of millions of people around the world at risk What are the causes of this problem and what can be done to prevent it from happening

Overfishing of the world's oceans threatens many species with extinction and is putting the livelihood of millions of people around the world at risk.
What are the causes of this problem and what can be done to prevent it from happening?

The fish is being consumed by people around the world, moreover the demand of fish is high every year. The high demand causes overfishing which will put the majority of sea creatures and people on earth in danger. This essay aims to explain the cause of this problem and offer the solution to prevent the future damage.

Factory fishing makes huge catches too easy which is one of the main cause of this issue. While fish come with huge profit, the factory fishing tends to neglect the side effect of excessive and instant fishing. For instance, when the sailors catch the huge number of fish by bombing, they do not only kill a lot of fish, but also other ocean species such as corals, starfishes, etc. It will easily destroy the sea environment which is hard to recover. In order that, the decision makers - nationally and internationally - have to decide the proper policy to prohibit the use of danger equipment in fishing, such as bombs and poisons. So it will limit the rudeness of factory acts.

Other problem is the less publicity of overfishing in public, so public do not really know about the real problem. Actually, the spread of overfishing issue in public is really important because it will make people aware about the urgency to tackle this issue as soon as possible. Nowadays people still do not realize that the damage in ocean life will give the bad effect to people. They also do not really understand about the causes of this problem so they do not know how to solve it. If the media give more attention in publishing this issue, people will realize that factory fishing play the big role in it, so people can come hand in hand with the authority to control the danger actions that factory makes in fishing. By imvolving people in splving this issue, it will be more effective and will give more impact. Even it will take a long way to go, but people and authority come together in order to address this issue gradually.

In conclusion, there are some causes of overfishing but the main problem of it is the huge catch of fish by factory fishing using danger methods. In order to deal with this problem, the government need to produce and implement the proper policies and society also has to be involved in order to make it easier to keep our mother nature.

one of the main cause
one of the main causes

In order that, the decision makers - nationally and internationally - have to decide the proper policy

Other problem is the less publicity
Another problem is the less publicity

factory fishing play the big role
factory fishing plays the big role

Sentence: Other problem is the less publicity of overfishing in public, so public do not really know about the real problem.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb 'to do', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to public and do

Sentence: By imvolving people in splving this issue, it will be more effective and will give more impact.
Error: imvolving Suggestion: involving
Error: splving Suggestion: solving

Sentence: In conclusion, there are some causes of overfishing but the main problem of it is the huge catch of fish by factory fishing using danger methods.
Error: overfishing Suggestion: No alternate word

--------------------