People say that it is impossible for women to be an effective women and to be a good mother in home at the same time They also suggest that the government should give the salary to mothers who stay at home to take care of their children

People say that it is impossible for women to be an effective women and to be a good mother in home at the same time.They also suggest that the government should give the salary to mothers who stay at home to take care of their children.

Nowadays, some people say that it is impossible to become an effective woman and good housewife at the same time. We can see this as a main problem for woman between their career and society. Actually, it won't be so easy to do different tasks for one person as they are not made up of machines. There will be some absence in caring of family if they are concentrate in their job and vice versa.

Firstly, in last few decades, most of the women can stay without doing any work as the situation of the world's business is totally different in these days. Only the husband's salary can make them to stay well. But nowadays, the price of things that we use everyday, we eat everyday are higher and higher than before. And lots of branded things are persuading to women, who mostly are keen to interested in shopping. So, not only husband's salaries are not enough for them. Depending on their financial situation of the family, women have to do work for supporting their family well if they need to.

Secondly it is undeniable that women work positions are popular among our society. We can see the role of women are increasing steadily from the last few decades. Many women have the same ability as man can do. In the 21st century, women are well-educated, have a better position in companies and some even earn more money than men. A vast majority of housewife have careers in these day. Actually, women want to do job and be a good housewife in the same time. Because they think that renting a baby sitter is a kind of wasting money and make mom and children to become very far away. But working mother cannot afford to give their time enough to meet with her children and do the house works.

Thirdly, the government should pay the salaries in order to eliminate their financial situation and to help them taking care of children more carefully. To take this issue properly, government have to put lots of consideration before they come up with practical.

Conclusion, in my opinion, however the women work or not, they should be valued to her family life. If they don't care about it, children will become sad because they are not cared by their mom and also the husband will become dissapointing and after that the family life will be broken. This is not a good result for women who are not being responsible for their family life.

if they are concentrate in their job and vice versa.
if they are concentrating in their job and vice versa.
if they concentrate in their job and vice versa.

Sentence: And lots of branded things are persuading to women, who mostly are keen to interested in shopping.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and interested

So, not only husband's salaries are not enough for them
So, only husband's salaries are not enough for them

Sentence: If they don't care about it, children will become sad because they are not cared by their mom and also the husband will become dissapointing and after that the family life will be broken.
Error: dissapointing Suggestion: disappointing

More compound or complex sentences wanted.