"Prevention is better than cure."Out of a country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

"Prevention is better than cure."
Out of a country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Every year, each nation has a budget allocated for the whole country. One of the main concerns is to give a large portion in Department of Health to treat, prevent diseases and health education. In this essay, I will state a few reason why I agree or disagree on this statement.

The first factor is to educate the people. Provide an array of information about viruses and diseases that can acquire easily and how to prevent on getting sick. Setting up clinics on nearby towns and fully equipment hospitals in the cities would be better for people's peace of mind thinking that there is a neighborhood "life-savers" in case of emergencies. Not only the building is complete with medical machines, the government should invest on top grade universities for soon-to-be-doctors as lives are in their hands. The future doctors shall be knowledgeable and confident when assisting patients is able to explain the medical issues and empathize with the situation. In this way, the sick person will feel comfortable and assured that the professionals are doing their best to cure them.

The second reason why the public office needs to be generous on medical budget is for the citizen to afford the hospital bills. Hospitals do not have to be free, but to have a low cost bills and getting first class service, the locals will not question where their taxes are going. Alongside with pocket-friendly bills, there should be an affordable medicines for everyone. Encourage the pharmaceutical companies to invest in a local based factories to prevent importing expensive medicines. Generic formulas can be used to replace over-priced branded medicines and it has the same effect and relief.

Lastly, a country that can provide satisfying health service for local people, there will be a chance that other countries will recognize, get inspired or visit to find cure for their health issues. This will benefit the whole nation, government and especially the local workers.

It is affirmative that I agree on allocating big part of national budget to health department because this will satisfy not only the local citizens but most of all the people who need it more. As the saying goes "health is wealth" it does not take side between rich or poor, everyone gets sick hence, everyone needs medical attention.

One of the main concern is
One of the main concerns is

when assisting patients, able to explain
when assisting patients is able to explain

Hospitals does not have to be free
Hospitals do not have to be free

Generic formulas can be use to
Generic formulas can be used to

Lastly, come along way of having hospital that could cover treatment, health knowledge and preventing measurement,
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

people who needs it more.
people who need it more.

everyone get sick hence
everyone gets sick hence

Well, this is not a good introduction:
'I will state a few reason why I agree or disagree on this statement.'