science could help people live up to 100 or 200 years even would that be a good or bad development Discuss both views and give your opinion

science could help people live up to 100 or 200 years even. would that be a good or bad development ? Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Science has brought a gigantic revolution in the field of medical. presently, science is likely to make it possible to live for a century or more with the emergence of surgical, cardiac operations and prodigious remedies. Undeniably, it has several benefits, however its darker side can not be underestimated. Here, I would like to account for both sides with my perception.

There are multifarious pros of this phenomenon. First and foremost, living a long life can play a phenomenal role in the overall development of a nation. For example, work force especially excellent doctors, teachers, engineers, sportsman and business man will serve their nations for a large span of life. As a result, a country can thrive by leaps and bounds. Moreover, living long life is lucrative for everyone to relish with their kith and kins. For instance, one can enjoy festive occasions, personal achievements, wearing, eating and travelling for maximum period through out his life. Consequently, it will lend an immense pleasure to mankind.

By contrast, it has darker side too. Firstly, this trend is expected to be responsible for an astronomical menace called 'population explosion'. To illustrate, the number of people will gian ground radically as the death rates will decline remarkably. Thus, the world may have to face scarcity of food, shelter, jobs and clothes in this era of inflation. Hence, it could be devastating for human beings. Furthermore, a massive number of people will be destructive for environment. As they will promote deforestation, excessive consumerism of goods and natural resources.

From my notion, although living for longer period will be a boon for masses, however it is anticipated to be bane as well. A proper family planing, educating people at larger extent, imposing restriction over striding population could be productive to make a perfect balance between health and wealth.

To recapitulate, it is need of hour to take some proactive steps to prevent people from cons of this blessing to live for 100 years by both government and individuals as it is said that ''prevention is better than cure''.

although living for longer period will be a boon for masses, however it is anticipated to be bane as well.
although living for longer period will be a boon for masses, it is anticipated to be bane as well.

Description: don't put 'however' 'although' together.

Sentence: To illustrate, the number of people will gian ground radically as the death rates will decline remarkably.
Error: gian Suggestion: No alternate word