In some countries young people have little leisure time and are under a lot of pressure to work hard on their studies

Concurrently, the leisure time youngsters spend has decreased dramatically due to arduous demand of their study. It is acclaimed that the obvious causes of this strains are parents’ expectations, new standard of education and life competitiveness. This essay will analyze reasons deeply and propose some adequate solutions.

First and foremost, the major reason of lack of time to unwind among young students is that their parents’ pressure to study hard regardless of their ages. What is to say, young adolescent people are intended by parents to be the first in their field because of long lasted difficulties through their life. Consequently, this obligation tends to cause lack of self-confidence and stressful life. This issue could be tackled by parents if they comprehend the circumstance of their immature children.

Secondly, another obvious cause of student less pastime activity is new standard of education system. Students find really hard to cope with unfamiliar method of demanding and testing system such as mock exams, individual oral presentations and tough assignments. Therefore, a growing number of undergraduates cannot afford to have a rest even during the school holidays which can lead to neglect towards to study. The solution is for the government to arrange some extra workshops for students so that they can handle the brand new teaching standards.

Last but not least trigger of not to having enough leisure time in the age of teenagers is sense of rapid competitiveness. Another word, school students are facing information overload while they are studying in particular subject as a result of aim to build better life in the future. This may lead to forget about relaxation or even lose the sense of family due to immersing to the rapidly developing subjects. This could be tackled by providing compulsory holidays after every semester for students for getting rid of stress and dilemmas caused by study pressure.

To sum up, young students are facing difficulty to have leisure activity due to particular reasons such as family pressure, unfamiliar education system and competitions. Action should be taken urgently by both government and individuals; otherwise our young generations tend to come across to other detrimental psychological problems.

Sentence: It is acclaimed that the obvious causes of this strains are parents' expectations, new standard of education and life competitiveness.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and strains

is sense of rapid competitiveness.
is the sense of rapid competitiveness.

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction and conclusion both. This will create duplicated content.