Some people believe that good leader are born where as others hold the opinion that the leadership qualities could be obtained from their life Who represents the good leader qualities indeed

Some people believe that good leader are born, where as others hold the opinion that the leadership qualities could be obtained from their life. Who represents the good leader qualities indeed ?

Today, more and more young people have their own desire to become a leader, nut mot all of them can complete their dream. While some people believe that great leaders are congenital, others think that people accumulate leadership skills during their life. In my opinion, I agree that both views are partly true.

Admittedly, it is undeniable that many people are born to become a leader because they have natural leadership characteristics like decisive, calm, and foresighted. For example, Ho Chi Minh, the greatest President in Viet Nam's history, decided to travel around the world with empty h...

Sentence: Today, more and more young people have their own desire to become a leader, nut mot all of them can complete their dream.
Error: mot Suggestion: No alternate word