Some people think that higher salary is important when choosing a company to work for, while others think that good atmosphere at a workplace is more important. Discuss both views and give your opinion with relevant examples.

Lifestyle has undergone dramatic changes over couple of decades. Presently, higher earnings are thought to a huge privilege to ensure overall development by some people. By contrast, others claim that comfortable working atmosphere brings joy and prosperity. Here, I would like to account for both sides with my own perception.

Manifold points can be put down to support former view. First and foremost, handsome salary package surrounds an individual with aristocratic lifestyle. To be specific, all the amenities can be affordable such as ravishing house, luxury car, latest electronic appara...

higher earnings are thought to a huge privilege
higher earnings are thought to be a huge privilege

Sentence: Furthermore, inflation has got on nerves of people in this contemporary world and therefore people are helpless to fulfil their desires and needs.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill