Some people think that medical care should be free Do you agree or disagree

Some people think that medical care should be free. Do you agree or disagree.

Recently, medical care payments are too expensive. Responsibility of taking this payment is a point of contention. Many people think that it is one of the government’s functions while some don’t. In my point of view, one of the initial tasks of the government is providing the free medical services, because of many reasons that will be discussed in the following.

For the beginning, it should be considered that government collects tax from all citizens. Therefore, huge amount of money has been received by them. The aim of this money collection is giving facilities and services to people. One of the most important services that are demanded by people along the developing their city is free medical services. So citizens paid for these kinds of services previously and it could be delivered with no charge.

In addition, sick people may have many drawbacks for the country. Government should consider one part of its budget for health and hygiene. If ill people don’t cure themselves they will make other people sick. In result, it becomes a critical problem for the society and it is obvious that confronting this problem is more expensive than the first one. The government should pay for medical care not only for the previously sick citizens, but also the new ones.

On the other hand, some societies face limited budget such as Iran. In these kinds of societies, people can’t expect from their government to invest a lot of money in this area. Although the government does not have enough money for making the medical care free, they should absorb some investment out of budget and help citizens in this area.

In conclusion, discussion around the medial payment is so popular in many countries. The most arguable one is about whom should pay. In my opinion, the reasons which support that it is the government responsibility outweigh the other ones. Even the government does not have sophisticated budget for this payment, it should do its best to pay at least some parts of it.

the reasons which support that it is the government responsibility outweigh the other ones.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?