Some sports are extremely dangerous but many people still like them very much. Why do people take part in dangerous sports? Give some suggestions on how to deal with these dangers. Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your ow

Some sports are extremely dangerous but many people still like them very much. Why do people take part in dangerous sports? Give some suggestions on how to deal with these dangers.
Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Some kinds of sports are taken up by a lot of people, even being unsafe. In this essay I am going to consider some reasons and possible solutions.

Among numerous sports there is a long list of extreme ones. White water rafting, bungee jumping, mountain bike, hang gliding and kayaking are just a few of them. Extreme sport is much more than a hobby. It is a way of life, a philosophy and a great commitment. It is also can be seen as a sort of rebel, disagreement with certain values and morals of the society.

We must admit that not everyone has enough courage and spirit to do extreme...

It is also can be seen
It also can be seen