There are many different type of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Throughout the fact that international music is much easier to spread in worldwide nowadays, there is arguably statement due to the importance of traditional music of the countries. Therefore, the main reason of listen to music will influence the way people broaden their taste and affect the culture of certain nations.

There are many various ways to spread the songs, for instances radio, online music charts, and social media, which can influence children and youth. Furthermore, it will be stemmed in the society and widen rapidly, as people need music to various reasons, for instances entertainment matters, support special occasion, and any other needs. The main problem is the type of music that people like are popular songs which carried by international singer, consequently the traditional songs which is containing lots of cultural value will be diminished slightly among the society.

Traditional music is an important thing to become the identity of certain nations, which nowadays it may seem not have a place in the young generation’s heart. We can firmly say that, the international taste take parts in globalization which means many traditional heritage of certain country such as folksong will become extinct in the future. It is undoubtedly true that the government is the most important take-holder to avoid the cultural extinction.

Overall, I conclude that people do need music in order to accompany their daily activity mostly, which the common things that we surrounded by, accompaniment by the aftermath of globalization, thus it comes back to the people itself to conserve their own cultural heritage.

there is arguably statement
there is an arguable statement

There are many various ways to spread the songs
There are various ways to spread the songs

The main problem is the type of music that people like are popular songs which carried by international singer,

traditional songs which is containing lots of cultural value
traditional songs which are containing lots of cultural values

Sentence: We can firmly say that, the international taste take parts in globalization which means many traditional heritage of certain country such as folksong will become extinct in the future.
Description: The fragment taste take parts is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense