What factors are related to academic success in high school students

What factors are related to academic success in high school students?

No one can argue that education is very important for the future of students. Studying in high school level is a crucial period in student lives which requires may factors to become successful. From my perspective, the main factors of being success in high schools are personal and social factors which will be discussed carefully.

To begin with, there are many personalities which contribute to academic.First and foremost, desire has great impact to academic line. Desire is the first step for this direction because an individual has to plan what he/she wants to study and set the goal. Secondly, ambition is the next step. An individual, who is very dedicated on his/ her studies, will do everything in order to achieve their goal. Ambition can motivate a student to attend all hard subjects and go through every difficult area without the feeling of hopeless or giving up. Lastly, students must be self-controlled otherwise studies’ plans and schedule can be distracted from other mindless activities.

In addition, social factor is also another critical piece of being success. Living in a good environment, it definitely helps youths to succeed easily. For example, if a person studies in a reputable school, he/ she will surround with the majority of good students and better taking care from teachers which influence he/she to be a contributing student and become successful easily. Moreover, the last support which is very essential is family. With love, support and encouragement from family, it enriches students to achieve their aim eventually.

In conclusion, the factors of being success attribute to desire, ambition, self- controlled and good society. By doing this, high school students will succeed in academic and be able to entrance in higher education level that they want or get a handsome salary in the future.

Studying in high school level is a crucial period in student lives which requires may factors to become successful.
Studying in high school level is a crucial period in student's lives, which requires many factors to become successful.