What is the role of advertisement in the modern world?

Advertisement plays a pivotal role. Millennia has passed but companies still find new ways to promote and advertise their product in the market. It has been seen from last two decades that media plays an essential role in advertising but every coin has two sides, the consequences of advertisement on society could be positive or negative

To begin with,as everything that glitters is not gold because there are some faux people in the society which potrays their product in a wrong way and this phenomenon of attracting people towards their product is known as consumerism but on the contrary the importance of advertisement can not be shuned because these advertisement aware an individual about the new products in the market. There are numerous ways through which companies promoting their product for example newspaper, television,social sites,banners etcetera.The companies are compel to do the marketing in such a wide level because of gradual increase in competition over the years. Some products lacks in plagarism and some potrays their product in a false manner for example the fairness creams, deodorants etcetera.In addition to this kids are considered to be the most innocent and that is why the companies largely target the children by giving them attractive toys or free gifts. By advertisement,one become aware about the market prices,one can compare prices with the different products. Moreover the major step which changes the dynamics of marketing is the availability of online shopping. Countless products from shoes,clothes to kitchen material every product is a click away and these online shopping plays a vital role in advertising the international and national brands

Moving further,the attractive discounts and schemes turns out as cherry on cake for people. Besides this,nowadays advertising is less time consuming, each and every product is in the reach of an individual and one can replete their hunger for shopping by judging products with help of advertisement.Also the advertising industry open new gateways for young and creative professionals and one can opt advertising industry as a career and it is a growing industry ,money is also good and if one have something in himself/herself all one have to do is explore and let themselfves go

To recapitulate,I would like to say that advertising acts as boon but sometimes it acts as bane so one should not blindly trust the attractive adds and choose every product wisely and enjoy the uncertainty in the market

promote and advertise their product in the market.
promote and advertise their products in the market.

because these advertisement aware
because these advertisements are aware of

There are numerous ways through which companies promoting their product
There are numerous ways through which companies promote their products

The companies are compel to do the marketing
The companies are compelled to do the marketing

Some products lacks in plagarism and some potrays their product
Some products lack in plagarism and some portray their products

one become aware about the market prices
one becomes aware about the market prices

and schemes turns out as cherry
and schemes turn out as cherry

if one have something
if one has something

all one have to do
all one has to do

Sentence: To begin with,as everything that glitters is not gold because there are some faux people in the society which potrays their product in a wrong way and this phenomenon of attracting people towards their product is known as consumerism but on the contrary the importance of advertisement can not be shuned because these advertisement aware an individual about the new products in the market.
Error: faux Suggestion: flux
Error: shuned Suggestion: ?
Error: potrays Suggestion: portrays

Sentence: Some products lacks in plagarism and some potrays their product in a false manner for example the fairness creams, deodorants etcetera.In addition to this kids are considered to be the most innocent and that is why the companies largely target the children by giving them attractive toys or free gifts.
Error: plagarism Suggestion: plagiarism
Error: potrays Suggestion: portrays

Sentence: Besides this,nowadays advertising is less time consuming, each and every product is in the reach of an individual and one can replete their hunger for shopping by judging products with help of advertisement.Also the advertising industry open new gateways for young and creative professionals and one can opt advertising industry as a career and it is a growing industry ,money is also good and if one have something in himself/herself all one have to do is explore and let themselfves go
Error: themselfves Suggestion: themselves

Don't put a space before punctuation marks. Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

The content is not well organized. Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.