The world natural resources are consumed at an ever increased rate What are the dangers of this situation What should we do

The world natural resources are consumed at an ever-increased rate. What are the dangers of this situation? What should we do?

In today’s world, the over-consumption of natural resources has increased significantly. This change has tremendous effects on human beings and other living creatures in this world. The harmful changes and effective measures of this issue will be discussed carefully.

To begin with, it is obviously seen that, with the high increasingly demand of natural resources, it had a great impact on many aspects of human lives. Firstly, the natural resources shortage could be happened eventually. For example, the scarcity of oil and natural gas will be occurred in the next 40 years because these types of energy are irregular which will not last that long. If human still continue exploit and deplete oil resources, human will have to face with energy shortage eventually. As a result, the price of oil and national resources, human would rise continuously and transportation will not be affordable by average people anymore.

Secondly, deforestation is also another problem that caused from over consuming wood these days. A high number of trees are cut down in order to supply many industrial parts to produce different products. With the scarcity of forest areas in the future, people will cope with the lack of raw material to supply manufacturing processes.

However, there are some solutions that can ease this serious situation. Firstly, individuals should decrease the demand of energy usage by avoiding use a private car and adjust to take public transportation instead. With a good awareness of energy consumption in public, it definitely helps to show the progress of oil consumption. Secondly, the governments and organizations should release some regulations to protect all natural resources in a country. National forest areas should be restricted from cultivation or logging industries. With the strong penalties in national resources preservation laws, many businesses and people will not be able to invade this area.

In conclusion, the main effect of national exploitation is the scarcity of national resources in the future, however, with the appropriate regulations from organizations from governments and a good awareness in public, this situation will be alleviated eventually.

with the high increasingly demand
with the increasingly high demand

the scarcity of oil and natural gas will be occurred in the next 40 years
the scarcity of oil and natural gas will occur in the next 40 years

Sentence: With the strong penalties in national resources preservation laws, many businesses and people will not be able to invade this area.
Suggestion: Refer to resources and preservation

deforestation is also another problem that caused from over consuming wood these days.
deforestation is also another problem that is caused from over consuming wood these days.
deforestation is also another problem caused from over consuming wood these days.