Writing Task 2You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve the mind, such as reading and doing word puzzles. Other people feel that it

In this era where life is very busy and competative in all fields of life, it is very difficult to get some leisure time. It is crucial to get break from studies and different projects. there are two schools of thought for use of this spare time. some people think it is best to use this time for reading and doing mental exercises while some insist to use this time for other relaxing activities like physical exercises and listening music. this essay will explore both views with a definate opinion.

firstly, people who are in favor of reading books and solving mental puzzles suggest that these mental activities broaden someone,s mind and knowledge. it is seen that in advanced countries like china and America reading stories and mental exercises are started in early school. these are good to build confidence and brain power. so they think that these are best practices for leisure time.

on the other hand some people think that someone,s brain need some break . so best use of spare time to do something different like listening music or doing some physical games. like our brain our eyes need some rest too. therefore it is better to relax in spare time and listen music. constant sitting for reading is not good for health too. different sports are good for mental and physical health.

in my opinion it is best to use leisure time for sports and listening music. it is soothing for brain and more productive. in developed countries it is seen that every university and every workplace has proper gym. people spend their breaks either in gym or some enjoying walking on road tracks. these effect on productivity of a country.in the same way i remember that when i was in university the best student from our class was a best singer in the town. so in my opinion it is good to spend extra time for other activities like physical games and mind relaxing techniques like listening music, watching movies.

broaden someone,s mind and knowledge
broaden someone's mind and knowledge

someone,s brain need some break
someone's brain needs some break

Sentence: in my opinion it is best to
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

Sentence: In this era where life is very busy and competative in all fields of life, it is very difficult to get some leisure time.
Error: competative Suggestion: competitive

Sentence: this essay will explore both views with a definate opinion.
Error: definate Suggestion: definite

Improve your vocabulary words.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.