A growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs including uses for food and research Discu

A growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Some people considering animals ought to have the same right as human; therefore, their exploitation is forbidden. In contrast, others thought that animals are required to fulfil humans needs, whether as a guinea pig or the source of food. This essay will discuss both views, and I opine that animals utilization is essential to some extent as the reasons below.

On the one hand, as a living creature, animals are thought to have a feeling, as same as a human. They can feel sadness, happiness or stress — for example, an elephant in Thailand when its son died. The elephant looks so anguish that eats only once in a week. Therefore, animals should be treated as gently as possible to prevent a harmful accident. By showing them love and a decent living being, they may pay it back as well by providing help to human. However, to some extent, animals' help means the utilization of their anatomy or body that requires their death.

On the other hand, human needs are gradually expanding, resulting in increasing demand in many aspects—foods, for example. As an omnivore, people need to eat both vegetables and meats. Consequently, they have to provide those kinds of foods by harvesting a crop for vegetables and obtaining dairy goods from cow or other animals. The same analogy also happens in science development. As the diseases are growing more deadly, scientists are striving for medicine discovery. Thus, they need a volunteer agent to test their drug, and for this reason, animals are often used for goods. Even though it sounds cruel, but the utilization of animals as a guinea pig has saved so many lives. Many vaccines are tested through animals and have prevented many possible deadly plagues.

In summary, animals are also a living creature that should be treated as well as possible. However, the urgent demands as a result of humankind development, demand animals lives to support the continuity of the human race.