Essay topics: Some people believe that children’s leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.
With the increasing competition in the school and workplace, education has become the most important part of parenthood. Some commentators claim that children should achieve some educational outcomes even during their leisure time. From my point of view, it would be overwhelmed for children and unnecessary at all.
To begin with, I must admit that there are many activities that children enjoy doing can contain various knowledge and practical skills. This is because bountiful games and TV programs are based on reality with the purpose of teaching children about the world. According to statistical research performed by Oxford Psychology for Children, people who like team sports, like basketball, football, and tennis, etc., in their childhood would have better interpersonal skills and stronger resistance than those who seldom participate in sports events. Sports, as a very good leisure activity, is obviously educational for children since it teaches them to work hard, care about and communicate with others.
On the other hand, some activities definitely have some other benefits rather than being a lesson. If patents and adults insist on adding educational things on some activities, the leisure parts of them would disappear. For instance, children enjoy playing video games with friends because they can have fun together and escape from hard school life. In this light, diminishing the fun from playing computer games is just like deprive chances to make friends and release stress for children.
In conclusion, although some games have no educational purpose for children, they still have a vital role in their life. The burden in children’s shoulder is heavier enough and they should be allowed to do something ‘useless’.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||Mitra||73||Read full essay|
|4 years 2 months ago||kaka22||60||Read full essay|
|4 years 2 months ago||balu7722||50||Read full essay|
|4 years 3 months ago||youcandoit||60||Read full essay|
|4 years 11 months ago||Himsy||60||Read full essay|
|5 years 1 month ago||hamedpa||82.5||Read full essay|
|6 years 1 month ago||hamedpa||68.8462||Read full essay|
- Some people think that young people should spend more of their free time at home with their families and spend less time entertaining outside, Others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (73)
- Some people think that young people should spend more of their free time at home with their families and spend less time entertaining outside, Others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (67)
- Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (89)
- The charts below show what UK graduate and postgraduate students who did not go into full-time work did after leaving collage in 2008.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (78)
- Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (73)
- TPO 48 (80)
- TPO 49 (81)
- In order to attract more tourists, the government could either improve safety by hiring more police or improve its appearance by repairing old buildings and streets. Which way do you think is more effective? (70)
- TPO 52 (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The rules that the whole societies today expect young people to follow and obey are too strict. (70)