Some people believe that it is good to share as much information as possible in scientific research business and the academic world Others believe that some information is too important or too valuable to be shared freely Discuss both these views and give

Some people believe that it is good to share as much information as possible in scientific research, business, and the academic world. Others believe that some information is too important or too valuable to be shared freely.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

People have many different views about sharing information especially in scientific research, business and the academic world. While some people consider that the information can be shared as much as feasible, but I think everything need a limit and sharing info also does.
In terms of sharing as much information as possible, scientists can economize on time and effort to find out or invest equipments, technologies and others. Also, researchers can develop technologies base on the knowledge which was realized in the past. For instance, when the internet was invented, more and more applications had been developed. So that it not only helped people easy to approach new data or share your researches but also impulse the development of civilization.
On the other hand, there are several disadvantages for government and business person who share too much information about them. For example, the authority of your country can not share freely their research about nuclear, chemical or biological weapons because that information is sensitive and confidential. If terrorist organizations get that info, it can lead to wars or acts of terrorism. In the other field – business – a various corporations such as Apple, Samsung, Xiaome need to keep what technology applied in their products in secret to compete in the technological race.
In conclusion, it seems to me that there are many benefits of distribute knowledge related to science. But in certain aspect like business or governmental research, it can be a huge problem if they share their own result. Thus, people should be clever at sharing information in the right situation.