Whilst information system are now being utilized to aid the old some people are worrying about the possible negative outcomes To what extent do you agree with this statement Give reasons for your answer

Whilst information system are now being utilized to aid the old, some people are worrying about the possible negative outcomes
To what extent do you agree with this statement?
Give reasons for your answer.

It raises the question whether information systems have counterproductive impacts when they are used to help elderly people. There are those who argue that this may have negative effects due to information abuse. To my mind, it is unacceptable to this viewpoint for several reasons.

First of all, TV, radio and newspapers play a rewarding role in providing the old with valuable information. It is clear that thanks to information, the old know further information about fitness or epidemic and they have a better understanding about the methods of treatment as well as prevention. Therefore, information sources from media have brought many benefits for the elderly people to deal with disease and health protection.

Another reason is that via information from media, there have many the old to be aided by charity organizations. The old who are living in remote or mountainous areas will be assisted by food programs. Furthermore, low income housing also has been considered to help homeless the old via information systems. In modern society, the old are under harsh pressure of social issues, the old need the help from donators. Therefore, information systems have supplied with beneficial information about the old scenarios. For example, thanks to TV, many charity organizations knew about the poverty of the old in mountainous areas in the north of Vietnam, so these organizations made suggestion the local legislature to change the policies to help the old.

It seems to me that information systems have brought many advantages for the old. The more information they have, the more benefits they will get. That reason why our society should maintain the information sources for the old.

so these organizations made suggestion the local legislature
so these organizations made suggestions to the local legislature

Still need one paragraph to talk about the disadvantages of information system.