Essay topics: Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Recently, internet has a large amount of data, but we believe sometimes that it contains on fake information. Therefore, i agree with this statement, i will argue in details as following;
However, internet become so popular around the world, it has conquered the human's minds. There are a lot of individuals use internet for collecting whatever they need from it, because it is easier and faster, whereas some people prefer this way to study and do a few researches for a certain topic, and some people have the desire for using physical books which it can be borrowed from the library in turn to gain pure and correct information for doing such a research. Although it is little bit complicated, and it takes time to gather information from it, but they feel it is an effective way to generate a proper data from the right source, notably researchers believe that all the rights of publishing preserved and checked clearly before distributing it in libraries.
While internet anyone can find different sources to publish whatever they like, as we could find fake facts do not match the real infromation, if we do comparison with other trusted resources, because it might be published by untrusted persons. In addition, there are a number take internet as an entertainment, they are careless, they do not care if they display either correct or fake data via internet, others could take it as an advantage to change human's thoughts from positive to passive for destroying them apparently. According to electronic data protection community has reported that there are a lot of individuals have been caught for publishing fake information, as they were transferred to court, and it ends in prisoning them in jails for almost one year and paying fines for being found guitly about their negative deeds.
In brief, although internet has contained on fake information, but there are still thousands visiting internet on daily basis. As we believe that there would be trusted resources either, so that we can go for it, but we have to check it out precisely before gathering information from it to support our studying researches.
- Some people think that shops should not be allowed to sell food and drinks that are scientifically proven to be bad for people's health. Do you agree or disagree? (59)
- Some people believe the aim of university education is to help graduates get better jobs. Others believe there are much wider benefits of university education for both individuals and society.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (63)
- The most important thing about a job is how much money you earn in that job.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (73)
- Almost everyone agrees that we should be training children to recycle waste to save the Earth’s natural resources. Some believe that it is parents who should teach their children to recycle waste. Others argue that school is the best place to teach do t (73)
- Some people think that the government should give money to creative people, such as artists and musicians. To what extent do you agree? (56)
- It is a moral duty of developed countries to provide aid to poorer countries. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of aiding poorer countries? (61)
- It is argued that getting married before finishing school or getting a job is not a good choice. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (73)
- What are some important qualities of a good supervisor? (56)
- It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?What sort of punishment should parents and (56)
- Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education. Or is it the responsibility of the governments of the poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?! (73)