In some countries children start school at the age of four and in other countries at the age of seven. Some people believe that early school start is affecting parent-child relationships. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of starting school early a

In some countries children start school at the age of four and in other countries at the age of seven. Some people believe that early school start is affecting parent-child relationships. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of starting school early and give your own opinion.

Across the globe, young children join school at different ages such as four and seven. While some psychologists have claimed that the early start of schooling has detrimental impact which affects the bond between child and parent, others have claimed that it has multifarious benefits in a child’s life. In this essay, I shall draw upon a number of studies in cognitive science and industrial psychology that reveal the positive and negative aspects of this phenomenon.

To begin with, clearly there are reasons why early start of school at four harms the parental relationships with children. Th...