Essay topics: Stress is now a major problem in many countries around the world.What are some of the factors in modern society that cause this stress, and how can we reduce it?
Anxiety is currently a principal problem in many countries. Therefore, there are some of the aspects in the modern society which it led to create this phenomenon around the world. So i would present here the causes as well as following other methods to decrease it.
To beging, Stress is a complicated issue around the world, it can not be diminished easily. Whereas, each part of the world would be stress, it is due to the pressure of life demands. Hence, There are a number of people are getting invovled by stress. For example, human could get stress from the enviroment, and the way that they live. One of the examples is pollution, there are a certain of individuals can not have the ability to resist polluted air which it might be produced either by cars or companies. For this reason, anxiety will be developed between people. In addition, there would be the source of noisy's accompanied by cars, as a result, it could lead to sleeplesness in the late hours of night.
In reference to the point above, there are also another effect for creating worries such as; congested roads during the rush hour in the morning, which it happened in Australia, China, Japan, and Dubai. Those people could count congestion is like a phobia which it will increase from the amount of stress undoubtedly. So they stuck in traffic for many hours in the day, as they reach their workplcae late, therefore, it may result a kind of struggles between employees and boss.
However, it might be reduced by recolating stressed people to live in villages, it can be a good choice for tranquility seekers. In turn, to find a solution to reduce stress and worries, which they encounter on daily basis.
In brief, anxiety in modern societies can not be eliminated easily, as it is a complicated issue, it helped building a psychological conditions in human's nature. Other technologies' facilities are being expanded. Otherwise, it will be faced constantly.
- Some people think that shops should not be allowed to sell food and drinks that are scientifically proven to be bad for people's health. Do you agree or disagree? (59)
- Some people believe the aim of university education is to help graduates get better jobs. Others believe there are much wider benefits of university education for both individuals and society.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (63)
- The most important thing about a job is how much money you earn in that job.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (73)
- Almost everyone agrees that we should be training children to recycle waste to save the Earth’s natural resources. Some believe that it is parents who should teach their children to recycle waste. Others argue that school is the best place to teach do t (73)
- Some people think that the government should give money to creative people, such as artists and musicians. To what extent do you agree? (56)
- It is a moral duty of developed countries to provide aid to poorer countries. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of aiding poorer countries? (61)
- It is argued that getting married before finishing school or getting a job is not a good choice. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (73)
- What are some important qualities of a good supervisor? (56)
- It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?What sort of punishment should parents and (56)
- Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education. Or is it the responsibility of the governments of the poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?! (73)