Essay topics: Stress is now a major problem in many countries around the world.What are some of the factors in modern society that cause this stress, and how can we reduce it?
Anxiety is currently a principal problem in many countries. Therefore, there are some of the aspects in the modern society which it led to create this phenomenon around the world. So i would present here the causes as well as following other methods to decrease it.
To beging, Stress is a complicated issue around the world, it can not be diminished easily. Whereas, each part of the world would be stress, it is due to the pressure of life demands. Hence, There are a number of people are getting invovled by stress. For example, human could get stress from the enviroment, and the way that they live. One of the examples is pollution, there are a certain of individuals can not have the ability to resist polluted air which it might be produced either by cars or companies. For this reason, anxiety will be developed between people. In addition, there would be the source of noisy's accompanied by cars, as a result, it could lead to sleeplesness in the late hours of night.
In reference to the point above, there are also another effect for creating worries such as; congested roads during the rush hour in the morning, which it happened in Australia, China, Japan, and Dubai. Those people could count congestion is like a phobia which it will increase from the amount of stress undoubtedly. So they stuck in traffic for many hours in the day, as they reach their workplcae late, therefore, it may result a kind of struggles between employees and boss.
However, it might be reduced by recolating stressed people to live in villages, it can be a good choice for tranquility seekers. In turn, to find a solution to reduce stress and worries, which they encounter on daily basis.
In brief, anxiety in modern societies can not be eliminated easily, as it is a complicated issue, it helped building a psychological conditions in human's nature. Other technologies' facilities are being expanded. Otherwise, it will be faced constantly.
- The most important thing about a job is how much money you earn in that job.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (67)
- Some people think that man-made Zoos should not exist in the 21st century. Do you agree or disagree? (60.5)
- Some people think that the only way to have success in business is to have a unique product.What factors, do you think, influence the success of a company? (50.5)
- Many people spend a lot of money on clothes, haircuts, and beauty products to enhance their appearance. Some people think that it is a good way to spend money, while others think that there is a better way to spend it. Discuss both views and give your opi (73.5)
- The only way to reduce the amount of traffic in cities today is by reducing the need for people to travel from home for work,education or shopping.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (84)
- Children are being exploited all over the world, for beggary, found in harmful factories and in unhealthy situations. (56)
- Nowadays many people are diagnosed with anorexia. What are the causes of this? What can be done to improve the situation? (78)
- Some people say that the government should not put money on building theatres and sports stadiums. They should spend more money on medical care and education. Do you agree or disagree? (67)
- People have different views about whether governments should introduce a maximum wage. While in some ways it may seem reasonable to allow people to earn as much as companies are willing to pay, I personally believe that employee remuneration should be cap (56)
- In many countries, a small number of people earn extremely high salaries. Some people believe that this is good for the country, but others think that governments should not allow salaries above a certain level.Discuss both these views and give your own o (68.5)