1. People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Health is a very important part of our lives. People want to be happy way and live longer, so we have to take care of our health. Some people believe that diet and medicine make our health better. Others would believe that exercise is the most important than diet and medicine. In my view, We have to do exercise everyday to get a goood health for enormous reasons.

To begin with, exercise is essential for our body. Through walk and even work in home, we will do some body movements that really help our body to still healthy. Take my mother in law as an example, she elder and does not walk or move a lot, as a result her activities and organs are not efficient. Actually, she has problems in heart, kidney, back and knees that worse her health and she feels sick most of the time. In fact, her doctor told us that she needs exercises so her circulation system will be effective. This experience taught me that with exercise, we can improve our health and live in a better life.

Hence, in addition to the importance of exercise for our organs, it reduces stress of humans. When do some exercises, the psycological effect on the person will be acheived that leads to enhance our health. For instance, when I was in pharmacy school, I took a class in psychology which was amazing. The professor asserted that most of illnesses come from the psychological condition of the patient. He significantly declared that with a good mode, the patient will have a good health and exercise decreases the stress that has a positive effect on the health of patient . As we can clearly see exercise will improve our health dramatically.

By the way of conclusion, based on the argument above, I greatly concur that exercise is worthwhile to our health. We should take sometimes to do some exercises to be at a good health.

People want to be happy way and live longer,
People want to be happy and live longer,

she elder and
she is older and

When do some exercises,
When we do some exercises,

with a good mode, the patient will have a good health and exercise decreases the stress that has a positive effect on the health of patient .
with a good mode, the patient will have a good health, and exercise decreases the stress to has a positive effect on the health of patient . //think why not 'that' here?

Sentence: In my view, We have to do exercise everyday to get a goood health for enormous reasons.
Error: goood Suggestion: good

Sentence: When do some exercises, the psycological effect on the person will be acheived that leads to enhance our health.
Error: psycological Suggestion: psychological
Error: acheived Suggestion: achieved

Good to see less grammar errors.

More compound or complex sentences wanted.