32. Which one is better: enjoy money when you earn it or save it for some time in the future?

In today's hectic life it is an astonishing fact that people from all walks of life differ greatly in their attitudes towards this phenomenon. We find that some people prefer to enjoy their money immediately, on the other hand others prefer to save it for the future. From my perspective, I would side with the latter. So,Let's see my reasons.

Taking my view into account the reason which may shed some light on my point is that we need money for our education. It goes without saying that there are people who are willing to delve deeper into their favorite major in a top university or college and want to quench their thirst of acquiring best spot in the community. So, they tend to use their money for learning. Besides, it can enhance their chance to find a good career due to the fact that they have a strong education background.

Another rationale of why take positive idea about saving money is about emergency situations. It is absolutely certain that there are opportunities including crash, diseases and infections that we need a huge amount of money. In fact, when people are groping for some calm in their lives, saving money can bring them more boon than bane. Moreover, saving money can gives us a sense of assurance about future because we do not have any assurance about future's occurrences.

Nevertheless, the two paragraphs in the body should not be over generalized. Just as an old adage goes: "a coin has two sides", those who take the other side are partially reasonable every once in a while. That is, there might be a situation in which each new generation symbolizes a different trend from the previous one. Therefore, we find that some people, who gain some money, tend to do anything that they choose to set their mind to. As a matter of fact, they do not have any idea about the future and pleasure right now is the most meaningful perspective for them.

To put it in a nutshell in light of the previously discussed reasons, the viewpoint of those who believe spend money and enjoy it now is a better idea, is accepted occasionally, thought the situations like do not thinking about future and pleasure just for today are too special and fairly rare that should not be taken as a general rule. Indeed, education and emergency situations are prime factors to my propensity for choosing save money. If I could have a chance to find a lot of money, I do not have a bit of hesitation to save it in a bank.

saving money can gives us
saving money can give us

the viewpoint of those who believe spend money and enjoy it now is a better idea, is accepted occasionally, thought the situations like do not thinking about future and pleasure just for today are too special and fairly rare that should not be taken as a general rule.

No. of Words: 436 while No. of Different Words: 223 //it means there are duplicate contents