67. Young people nowadays do not respect their teachers as much as they did in the past.

Teachers play important roles in improving educational system of all societies. All people nowadays really appreciate them by showing great respect. When it comes to treating respectfully with teachers, controversy surrounds the issue of whether teachers are less respectful today or not. Some people are of the opinion that since children can solve their problems through the Internet connection, they are far less dependent on their teacher, consequently resulting in showing less respect. I believe, howerver, today’s people set more values for teachers due to the following reasons. (people value teachers for their perseverance and attempts)

One of the most interesting aspect of the current discussion which needs a keen contemplation is that teachers are pushing factors behind all successful children. These days, we have faced well-informed and educated parents who pay more attention to their children’s educational level in comparison with parents in the past. They also know that motivating their children to study hard would be such difficult task due to the technological development such as computer games which are serious distraction for their children. Therefore, the responsibility of a teacher is making attempts to stimulate children to perform better. In fact, they need to study hard to find the best approach for such circumstances. As a result, when parents observe improvement in children’s academic performance, they really appreciate those teachers through either purchasing gifts or making authority of schools become aware of the teachers’ effective performance, meaning respect and recognition.

Another noteworthy aspect of the ongoing discussion which demands to be reflected is that teachers make huge contribution to all societies. Despite of earning less salaries in comparison with other professions, they allocate their precious time for researches and discoveries in order to benefit all people throughout the world. They sacrifice all their free times for development of their countries so that they can provide better lives for all people. For example, many researchers are trying to cure many fatal disease such as Cancers while they could choose second jobs to earn more money to satisfy their meets. In fact, they set priority over people’s convenient lives rather than their own preferences. By considering such hardworking professors and teachers, we definitely treat them with respect as we all are aware that their salaries have been increasing rather than the past.

To sum up, not only improving children’s performance at classes but also enhancing living condition for individuals by solving many problems are the results of having such hardworking teachers whom people allocate more respect for. I hope that all societies devote more attention to teachers financially, who grow tomorrow’s leardes, scientists, and doctors.

would be such difficult task
would be such a difficult task

for development of their countries
for the development of their countries

Sentence: I believe, howerver, today's people set more values for teachers due to the following reasons. people value teachers for their perseverance and attempts
Error: howerver Suggestion: however

Sentence: I hope that all societies devote more attention to teachers financially, who grow tomorrow's leardes, scientists, and doctors.
Error: leardes Suggestion: leader

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Read the essay topic again and think why.