Compare and contrast your way of life with that of your parents Which way of life do you think would be more satisfying to the future generations

In todays world, life of children is very different from that of parents in terms of flexibility to changes, comfort level with modern technology and health. In my opinion, future generations should follow the footsteps of both present generation and of our parent's generation.

First, our way of life is more flexible to changes that take place in our social, personal and professional lives; and children today are no longer binded by old rules and traditional customs that sometimes block the road to progress. On the other hand, parents are adamant to changes and still follow the old methods...

Sentence: In todays world, life of children is very different from that of parents in terms of flexibility to changes, comfort level with modern technology and health.
Suggestion: Refer to todays and world

Sentence: Second, todays generation is more comfortable with the modern technology and devices.
Suggestion: Refer to todays and generation

Sentence: Finally, todays generation is less serious about health and fitness.

Sentence: However, todays generation is prone to junk food, irregular eating habits and unhealthy lifestyle which has made their life less healthy and has made them prone to various diseases.

Sentence: First, our way of life is more flexible to changes that take place in our social, personal and professional lives; and children today are no longer binded by old rules and traditional customs that sometimes block the road to progress.
Error: binded Suggestion: No alternate word

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 435 while No. of Different Words: 200