Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree? The best teacher should be very knowledgeable. Use examples and reasons to support your idea.
Being a good teacher is not easy at all. Managing a group of young energetic children needs management skills, creativity, and good knowledge. However, I believe that a key characteristic of a teacher that makes him or her the best one is being knowledgeable. A knowledgeable teacher can better handle the class for some reasons.
First of all, a deep and vast knowledge of a subject makes the teacher capable of conveying it to the students' minds. When I was at school age, my mother once told me that when you want to see if you have learnt something well, try to teach it to another person. Because in this way, you need to explain the subject, support it by appropriate examples, introduce supplementary resources, and repeat your idea in different words until it is fully understood by the other one.
Secondly, students will rather easily trust on a knowledgeable figure. Young minds are like sponges. They have a hunger for new knowledge. A teacher who can endow a delicious dish of well-backed data to them will be the most desirable thing in the world. Therefore, a knowledgeable teacher will become soon a favorable character for the students. They recognize him or her as a trustable guide who knows every aspect of the subject matter. They trust their teacher which is an important factor in the process of education.
Finally, a teacher who has a good confidence to his or her knowledge will feel convenient at the class. Feeling relieved while teaching leads the teacher to be creative. In a class room with a variety of students who are different in intellectual capacity, a teacher should attract all the attentions and convey a specific knowledge to the students' minds. Explaining the same subject in different words and using creative examples needs a minimum of effort for a knowledgeable teacher.
To sum it up, to call a teacher the best one, it is of great importance that he or she can explain a subject well with proper examples. Moreover, the students should trust on the teacher in order to let him or her to educate them. Therefore, I think the best teacher should be very knowledgeable.
- Do you agree or disagree? The childhood is the happiest period of a person's life. (62.8571)
- Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure (70)
- Some people thinks that we learn our most important lessons in school. Others think that the knowledge we acquire outside of school is the most important. which one do you agree and why? (85)
- Integrated essay (90)
- integrated essay (90)
- Arctic deer live on islands in Canada's arctic regions. They search for food by moving over ice from island to island during the course of the year. Their habitat is limited to areas warm enough to sustain the plants on which they feed and cold enough, at (85)
- Integrated essay (80)
- The following appeared in a letter to the editor of the Balmer Island Gazette."On Balmer Island, where mopeds serve as a popular form of transportation, the population increases to 100,000 during the summer months. To reduce the number of accidents involv (75)
- Integrated writing. (85)
- Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take (70)