Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The government should support artists rather than allow them to support themselves.
As some people may hold the view that the government should advocate the artists; however, some others may hold an opposite viewpoint, and believe that there is a list of stuffs and tasks which have the priority toward the art. In addition, they need more financial supports rather than the art. I personally agree with the second belief. In the following paragraph, I will delve into the most outstanding and conspicuous factors which persuade me to put forward this perspective.
The first exquisite factor which adheres to my idea is that the unemployment is more serious stuff than the art. Unfortunately, most of the undeveloped or even well-developed countries face the unemployment issue and its negative consequence in the economic and social life. According to the noteworthy intelligible research conducted in my country, more than fifty five percent of the young people in Iran are jobless. This unemployment paves the path to other serious and out of control problem such as immoral behavior among the people and the lack of productivities. In this case, it is not a wise and cogent option to devote a big portion of the governmental economic supports on the art.
The second factor is the importance of transportation toward the art. In the country where there are the lots of far- reached villages and suburbs with the inappropriate route conditions, or there is not any sufficient public transportation system to be responsible of the in-urban conveys. It is not fair, to invest money on the artists and their art. If the public do not have these facilities to transport easily, the big exhibition of the arts advocated with the government will be meaningless. Since, people do not have this facility to go that exhibition and enjoy or capture its cultural values.
The last element which confirms the accuracy of my perspective is the importance of the education. The country which suffers from the lack of adequate training atmospheres, it will be abortive to put emphasize on the art. A vivid example can be given to shed light on the subject is my hometown's example. There are few informative schools and suitable universities allocated in my hometown; hence, a huge amount of the migration is happening in each year. Most of these migratory people are the young people who can be consider as the work-forces or future's fundamental income resources. Thus, by investing money on the education and training system, this situation can be tackled easily.
To wrap it up, all aforementioned factors and elements lead to the conclusion that there are more vital and serious tasks, which require the governmental support.
- 1. True success can be measured primarily in terms of the goals one sets for oneself.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing (58)
- 1.No field of study can advance significantly unless it incorporates knowledge and experience from outside that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the pos (79)
- The following is part of a memorandum from the president of Humana University."Last year the number of students who enrolled in online degree programs offered by nearby Omni University increased by 50 percent. During the same year, Omni showed a sign (85)
- 1. The following appeared in a letter to the editor of a journal on environmental issues."Over the past year, the Crust Copper Company (CCC) has purchased over 10,000 square miles of land in the tropical nation of West Fredonia. Mining copper on this land (83)
- 1. In order to become well-rounded individuals, all college students should be required to take courses in which they read poetry, novels, mythology, and other types of imaginative literature.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you (66)
- 9.The following appeared in a health newsletter."A ten-year nationwide study of the effectiveness of wearing a helmet while bicycling indicates that ten years ago, approximately 35 percent of all bicyclists reported wearing helmets, whereas today that num (49)
- If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting yo (79)
- .The vice president for human resources at Climpson Industries sent the following recommendation to the company's president."In an effort to improve our employees' productivity, we should implement electronic monitoring of employees' I (59)
- Young people should be encouraged to pursue long-term, realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for t (58)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? if people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. (70)