Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents do not understand their children as much as well as did 50 years ago. (rewrite)
To developing children behavior and prevent some mental disease family should understand their children and do not expect them behave, think, and work beyond their ability and potential. Some people believe that today, technology makes an abstract barrier between children and their parents and lead to a lack of understanding of their children. While, others think that nowadays parents are more aware about their children behavior and understand them more than before. Personally, I agree with the latter idea, I think not only technology and developments in other fields do not act as obstacles but also they help parents to enhance their knowledge about their children. Furthermore, parents spend more time with their children, so I believe in recent decades parents understand their kids better than the past 50 years. In what follows I will cogently pinpoint my most conspicuous reasons to support my point of view.
In the past, people thought that the only necessities for children are their food and clothing. However, clothing and food are the basic requisites for children and children need attention and support from their families as well. These days, the psychology science is developed. Many researchers do various research about children behavior and what they need, these researches are shown that children need attention and love from their family more than fundamental food and clothing necessities, and this makes parents aware of such issues. Nowadays there are many papers and books available for parents to read and also the parents themselves are more literate and educated than before, so all these things led to increase the parents understanding about their children.
In the past, people, especially fathers, worked out for a long time in a day to provide the basic necessities for their family, they even sometimes were not at home for months, they didn't spend time with their children, so they couldn't understand their children as much as they should, and children were deprived of their families attention and often felt frustrated. But in the recent decades, family always allocate some of their time to spend with their children, for example, they speak with their children, play with them, and attend in their schools for their graduation ceremonies and so forth, therefore it provides them opportunity to understand their children more than before.
To make a long story short, I think, in this era, parents spend more time with their children, thanks to development and technology. And they are more aware about what their children need, so they understand their children more than before. All aforementioned reasons point to my idea
- tpo40-Q1 (76)
- businesses should hire employees for their entire lives. Do you agree or disagree? (73)
- a person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think that person would like and dislike about living in your town or city? (70)
- is it better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? (73)
- teenagers have jobs while they are still student,agree or disagree? (76)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73)
- TPO30_Q1 (listen twice) (78)
- TPO30_Q1 (70)
- Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or shouldgovernments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)?Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. (70)
- should government spend more money on improving roads or improving public transportation? (70)