Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? Use specific examples to support your answer

Everyone have their own clothe choices. I completely agree with the statement that variety of clothes influence the way of people behave for few reasons such as clothes represent personality of people whether it is good or bad, their respect and manners towards other people.

First and foremost, people around us; wear variety of clothes. we can easily judge people's characteristics by their dressing. For example, when I was went to university of New York for the very first time, one of my friend introduced me with her friend Mr.Lata Gail. She worn simple jeans and t-shirt, covered by pullover on it, had snickers and had big glasses. From her dressing style I determined that she must be studious student. However, when I met with my new room mate on that day, who worn short skirt and half neck tee, seemed fashionable to me. So it is really important to wear clothes wisely, as it is clearly represent our self.

Secondly, clothes also represent respect and manners towards others. For instance, one of my cosine brother used to wear shorts and t-shirt in his teenage days, but after graduating from university he was searching for job. He had to go for an interview. In an interview, he had to wear suit and long sleeve ironed shirt, called formal dressing which will built a very good impression on interviewer's mind. This way it is very clear assumption that how different clothes influence on people's behaviour at every stage of life. Furthermore another examples from our daily life such as clothes worn by hospital staff, students, officers, and many more show manner and respect to their profession.

To sum up, I concur that different clothes influence not only behaviour of people but it also represent their characteristics, respects and manner towards others.

Everyone have their own clothe choices.
Everyone has his own clothe choices.

Sentence: For example, when I was went to university of New York for the very first time, one of my friend introduced me with her friend Mr.Lata Gail.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to was and went

Sentence: From her dressing style I determined that she must be studious student.
Description: The fragment I determined that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace determined with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: In an interview, he had to wear suit and long sleeve ironed shirt, called formal dressing which will built a very good impression on interviewer's mind.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and built

one of my friend
one of my friends

it is very clear assumption
it is a very clear assumption

I concur that different clothes influence not only behaviour of people but it also represent their characteristics
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly.