Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?A student must like a teacher in order to learn from the teacher.Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
A student must like a teacher in order to learn from the teacher.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

It is true that following an idea or someone needs an interest. This remark is correct about teacher as well. Teacher provides students the workable experiences, knowledge, and motivation. Without liking teacher any of them is not possible to occur. Some arguments are discussed below.

Firstly, we all read from magazines or books about successful people. Scientists are examples of these people. They always express that the main motives for us is given by teachers, especially during high school. For example, I think that I am one of the successful people. When I was studying in high school, I liked my physics teacher, because he all the time gave us deep insight about every things and always encouraged us to follow physics major in university. I recall laboratory class in physics. During that class, our teacher proved the accuracy of newton's laws. Since then, some of my close friends and I became interested in studying physics in university. Since I have a good talent in computational lessons, I immediately made a progress and then graduated from university with the master degree. During my education in university, I could publish several papers in addition to inventing a device. As such, my success is in a great deal of my teacher's efforts debt.

Another motivation that comes from my teacher to me was that I learned how to interact with my classmates or other people. In the early young adulthood, I was a rude and aggressive person and that time I took a class in humanity course, whose teacher was polite and friendly and spoke gently in the class. My teacher's behavior in class inspired me to change some wrong ways of interacting with people. For example, I remember that one of my roommates did not perform his own duty and all the time I washed the dishes in return for him. Instead of disputing with him, I decided to talk him and convinced him to act falsely. Now, we become a close friend and even run a business cooperatively. Without liking my teacher, I may not follow him and therefore it is not possible to get rid of my bad ethic.

Finally, from my point of view, if students like their teachers, it would be possible to follow them and get new lessons from them. These lessons can be scientific or ethical and also learning these lessons pave the road for us to make progress in our life.

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.