Do you agree or disagree with the following statements? people who cannot accept the criticism from others will not be successful in working in a group.

Many people don't accept criticism. They thought criticism can be a difficult thing. Although i understand their point of view. I believe criticism is a good thing because it is a form of communication, and a feedback makes the outcome stronger.

First, criticism is a form of communication. For example, my friend worked in a group to do a math project, then the boss of his group didn't accept some of my friend's work and he made some changes , and some advises were given. My friend got mad , and he decided to left this group because he felt the boss broke his feelings. On the other hand if someone has a criticism it means they want to give you feedback on what's you are doing for them. We should take a moment to think before we respond to what they are saying. In a group working with some one who is patient and able to receive and act on criticism means both parties can work towards a better outcome, So it's a way for communication which leads all members of the group working together.

Next, Feedback helps make your product stronger. For example, my friend who is unable to accept criticism will not make stronger outcome because he will not know what's the right and the wrong of his work. As a result his work is always not at the top. On contrary, listening to people who gives you a criticism will tell us precisely what's the good and what can be done better , and using them to change what we are doing. I think Sometimes it will difficult but it can make our outcome stronger as a result.

all in all, according to the reasons mentioned above, i encourage everyone to accept a criticism. Why not try to accept a criticism on your next work in a group? I think when you experience the advantages of a criticism you will never left behind.

you will never left behind.
you will never be left behind.

----------------------