Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom.
As the systematic education is dominated in the civilized society, the teachers possess the crucial role in it. The teachers and their freedom for expressing their belief have always been a controversial issue among the people. While some people may hold a view that the educators should feel free for saying their social or political views; however, others may take an opposite viewpoint and believe that they should be restricted to express them. I personally agree with the second belief. In the following paragraphs, I will delve into the most outstanding reasons which persuade me to put forward this perspective.
The first exquisite reason which gives the adherence to my idea is that the students should be able to choose their political or social perspective based on their own independent experiences. It is lucidly obvious that the teachers have a substantial impact on the students; besides, the social or political views should shape based upon the individual's unbiased understanding. In this condition, if an instructor presents his or her belief without the limitation, it can conveniently affect his or her students’ outlooks. Especially, if the students consider their educators as the role model, its influence will be three times more. According to the noteworthy, intelligence survey conducted in my country, approximately sixty-nine percent of students in the schools of Iran own a cogent and reliable belief toward their teachers. Moreover, based on another well-established static, nearly sixty percent of people of Iran obtain their social and political belief from their educational spans.
The next fact embraced my idea is that the discussions about these issues will overshadow the main training material. Indeed, these issues are so proliferated and chasm, there is no ultimate for them; besides, as long as the individuals observe them from various angles, the speech about them can be prolonged for the long hours. However, the classroom and its limited schedule are not responsible for this long duration. Consequently, this debate or the educational data has to put aside. Since the main function of the schools is the presentation of scientific information. The debates about the political and social issues are abortive. A vivid example can be given to shed a light on the subject is my own experience. When I was a high school student, I was really interested in the political issue and I had a history teacher who likes to talk about the political issue too. Thus, in the majority of times, we discuss the political issue, without studying the history.
To wrap it up, based on the all aforementioned reasons, one can logically draw the conclusion that the teacher should not talk about their political and social attributes. Since they can impress students so easily; besides, the discussion about them can affect the training process negatively.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 days 14 hours ago||supergirl20||60||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 8 hours ago||naziii||70||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||sahar yarahmadi||63||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||sahar yarahmadi||70||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||shrijan||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||shahabaddin_sol...||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||shahabaddin_sol...||73||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||bishoy||83||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||shrijan||60||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||alqaryan||60||Read full essay|
- 17.The following appeared in a memo from the director of a large group of hospitals."In a laboratory study of liquid antibacterial hand soaps, a concentrated solution of UltraClean produced a 40 percent greater reduction in the bacteria population th (58)
- The following appeared in a letter from a firm providing investment advice to a client."Homes in the northeastern United States, where winters are typically cold, have traditionally used oil as their major fuel for heating. Last year that region expe (54)
- 1.The main benefit of the study of history is to dispel the illusion that people living now are significantly different from people who lived in earlier times.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the stateme (50)
- The following appeared in a memo from the president of Bower Builders, a company that constructs new homes."A nationwide survey reveals that the two most-desired home features are a large family room and a large, well-appointed kitchen. A number of h (58)
- . Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement a (66)
- 14.The following appeared in a memo from the vice president of marketing at Dura-Sock, Inc."A recent study of our customers suggests that our company is wasting the money it spends on its patented Endure manufacturing process, which ensures that our (60)
- 1.In order for any work of art — for example, a film, a novel, a poem, or a song — to have merit, it must be understandable to most people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain y (58)
- The following appeared in an editorial in a business magazine."Although the sales of Whirlwind video games have declined over the past two years, a recent survey of video-game players suggests that this sales trend is about to be reversed. The survey (44)
- 1.The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for (66)
- Humans arrived in the Kaliko Islands about 7,000 years ago, and within 3,000 years most of the large mammal species that had lived in the forests of the Kaliko Islands had become. Yet humans cannot have been a factor in the species' extinctions, because t (43)