Do you agree or disagree with the statements. Children should not be allowed to play the video games?

Computer is important tool human has discovered. like any other tool it has pros and cons.very few people thinks it is good for kids but most of them thinks it has bad influence on new generation.As far as i am concerned, computer or video games are helpful for kids to improve their cocentration.

First, people who have opinion that computer is of no use but distractig for kids might have come across games which ahs no educational values. Modern compuetr games are very useful in early education like toddlers and small kids. For example,I allow my son to play PBSKids games. Those games are designed in such a way that kids like to learn new thing. they become ready to go to school by learinig basics. Like Learning alphates is fun for kids if they can visualise the letter and can listen sound of the same letter.And phonics learing by traditional way is sometimes boring but by playing games it would be fun without hassle.

Secondly, not only engish but kids can learn Math And Science through the video games.usually Math is hard for the kids who dont have good basic skills in addition and sutraction. But playing simple games again andagain can develope kids interst in math and science. 'Afterall practice makes man perfect'. so why not start at early age by providing them handy tool like computer.

If the parents are really concerned about their kids study and homework time or adddiction of those games, they can always reduce time of their kids computer time but completely restricting them without noticing its benefit would not be fair. I was reading one topic in Neuroscience magazine,according to that computer games increase concentration and improves memory. Many games challneges kids to finish games in certain time limit, it helps to coordinates between hands, brain and vision.These games acts like brain booster.

As I have stated before each tool has its own advantages and disadvantages, it depends on you how do you use it. Human has invented knife it can be use to cut vegetables and fruits and can hurt somebody. so all in all i will say kids must allowed to play video games to educate themselves.

Computer is important tool
Computer is an important tool

not only engish but kids can learn Math And Science through the video games
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Computer is important tool human has discovered. like any other tool it has pros and cons.very few people thinks it is good for kids but most of them thinks it has bad influence on new generation.As far as i am concerned, computer or video games are helpful for kids to improve their cocentration.
Error: cocentration Suggestion: concentration

Sentence: First, people who have opinion that computer is of no use but distractig for kids might have come across games which ahs no educational values.
Error: ahs Suggestion: ?
Error: distractig Suggestion: distracting

Sentence: Modern compuetr games are very useful in early education like toddlers and small kids.
Error: compuetr Suggestion: computer

Sentence: Those games are designed in such a way that kids like to learn new thing. they become ready to go to school by learinig basics.Like Learning alphates is fun for kids if they can visualise the letter and can listen sound of the same letter.And phonics learing by traditional way is sometimes boring but by playing games it would be fun without hassle.
Error: learing Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: learinig Suggestion: leading
Error: visualise Suggestion: visualize
Error: alphates Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Secondly, not only engish but kids can learn Math And Science through the video games.usually Math is hard for the kids who dont have good basic skills in addition and sutraction.
Error: sutraction Suggestion: subtraction
Error: engish Suggestion: English

Sentence: But playing simple games again andagain can develope kids interst in math and science.
Error: andagain Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: develope Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: interst Suggestion: interest

Sentence: If the parents are really concerned about their kids study and homework time or adddiction of those games, they can always reduce time of their kids computer time but completely restricting them without noticing its benefit would not be fair.
Error: adddiction Suggestion: addiction

Sentence: Many games challneges kids to finish games in certain time limit, it helps to coordinates between hands, brain and vision.These games acts like brain booster.
Error: challneges Suggestion: challenges

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.