Overpopulation of urban areas has led to numerous problems. Identify one or two serious ones and suggest ways that governments and individuals can tackle these problems.

What is the solution of the problems created by overpopulation has been an issue about which there has been considerable hostile debate. According to a newly-carried out research in US in 2014, it appeared that more than 87% participants mentioned three main reasons for overpopulation of cities. There are various reasons behind it. The main difficulty seems to be the unemployment especially for bachelor and young people and the other one is housing problem. Traffic and transportation problems are yet another example. This essay will discuss the causes of overpopulated cities problems and offer some solutions.

Considering the first cause of overpopulation, many scientists assert that unemployment and housing problem are the most important issues. Moreover, for younger and single people, who are graduated from a university, housing is another problem in overcrowded cities; particularly, due to migrate to bigger cities. Therefore, in most cases, new comer have a serious problem for finding a place and paying the rent. To tackle this problem, the government might construct different corporate home over the suburb which have less rent or even in some cases they are free. Additionally, for jobless, they can offer monthly some free position for just younger people. These seems to be a good idea.

Another problem concerns over crowdedness of city and transportation problems. Several sociologists claim that the next most important problem of overpopulation is transportation problem. Owing to increasing the number of cars for solving the forwarding limitation, big traffic jam is another problem. These issues can be resolved by some long-term planning to increment the capacity of transportation system as well as controlling the traffic jam by limiting access for personal cars.

The last but not the least significant effect of overpopulated cities seems to be pollution. As pointed out by many scholars in the field, these transportation wideness as well as a large number of manufacturing, controlling the pollution in most of the time is impossible. Consequently, the pollution after the short period of time, makes some healthy issue for residents and imposes another charge for government. Here, to me, the best solution to this problem is limiting access for personal cars and transferring the factories to the countryside.

Based on the evidence mentioned above, it is clear that the main causes of overpopulation are jobless people and dwelling problem, transportation and pollution. To me, I strongly believe that we can’t solve the overpopulation but we can control the created problems,
fortunately.

What is the solution of the problems created by overpopulation has been an issue about which there has been considerable hostile debate.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? Are you sure it is correct?

due to migrate to bigger cities
Description: Check out books how to use 'due to'

new comer have a serious problem
new comers have a serious problem

These seems to be a good idea.
This seems to be a good idea.

to increment the capacity of transportation system
to increase the capacity of transportation system

Sentence: Another problem concerns over crowdedness of city and transportation problems.
Error: crowdedness Suggestion: No alternate word

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. You are asked ' Identify one or two serious ones', but you had 3 of them.