Parents must use strict rules if they want their children to be successful

Parents must use strict rules if they want their children to be successful.

Parents always have anticipations on their own children. Because the love for their children, they want them to be good and happy. However, sometimes they want to be proud of their children so much that they train and challenge their children strictly. In my opinion, parents don’t have to set strict rules in order to let their children be successful.

Whether a person is successful or not should never comes from others’ perspective. It is because parents want their children to be what they think to be so that they set many rules for them to follow. For example, Taiwanese parents would punish their children because they could not be the student that gets the highest grade of tests. But getting high grades is not necessarily related to being successful in the future. True success should be judge only by oneself, not by others.

Some parents would claim that they are setting the rules for their children’s own good. Children should do well on tests, come home early and play sports. They should do exactly what their parents tell them because their parents would never harm them. Nevertheless, when parents are setting those rules, they just do not realize that their children may have different attitudes and interests from themselves.

In my opinion, setting strict rules often would kill children’s independence on thinking. And this independence act like a crucial key to success more than those rules using by their parents. The world is always changing. Instead of cultivating a child that would obey the rules, I would rather let my child set his or her own rules. As long as my children can keep their promise and follow what they believe, I would be appreciated.

Moreover, the world we are living in now is so sophisticated that no one knows what would happen in the next second. Therefore, children need to learn to adapt to various situations. Owing to this, thinking out side the box and be creative sometime will definitely help children reach success more than just follow the rules.

It is now obvious that why parents should not set strict rules for their children to follow. To make a conclusion, successful depends on one’s independence and creativity rather than obeying the rules.

Because the love for their children,
Because of the love for their children,

should never comes from others’ perspective
should never come from others’ perspective

True success should be judge only by
True success should be judged only by

And this independence act like a crucial key
And this independence acts like a crucial key
And this independence is acting like a crucial key

successful depends on one’s independence
success depends on one’s independence

Double check.